Monday, March 25, 2024

2024 and beyond

 


(th3 s0nic jungl3 HQ)

My journey with music has been long, laborious, intense, interesting and honestly, kind of painful. However, I still find myself digging through crates, scrolling through random blogs, seeking out up and coming underground artists like it's something that I'm supposed to be doing. It really doesn't make sense, I guess it's not supposed to.

This here post is a small step on that journey. It's a commitment to self and also a little message to anyone who cares or is interested. I'm 35 now and I've seen a whole lot of things. Most of which have come along with some sort of accompanying sound tracking. I've tried this blog thing so many times it seems insane to do it again, but I'm doing it again. Here at th3 s0nic jungl3 I intend to chronicle my musical past, discuss the current musical landscape and hopefully make some sort of influence on the future. 

The biggest difference about this particular venture is that I don't intend on letting anyone in. This next phase of my journey is going to be hermitic (potentially hermetic as well). I've had a really insecure relationship with music, and life as well. I plan to turn the page on that by going inward and becoming the artist I've always wanted to be. It's going to be unapologetic, it's going to be cringe probably, but most importantly it will be fun and it will be somewhat musical.

Here's to my first actual written post on this blog and to the future, whatever it may look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment