Tuesday, March 26, 2024

APRIL 26 - BOOM FESTIVAL - CAMP NORTH END - CHARLOTTE, NC

 


Next month is going to be a whirlwind of work so I need to get started on spreading the word about this at least. I was lucky enough to be chosen to be a part of BOOM this year. It's a really cool festival run by artists for artists. As you can imagine it's going to be a wild weekend full of crazy stuff. I'll be have an installation at the festival that should be open and running the whole weekend. It's going to be an audio/visual piece exploring Arthur Schopenhauer's observation that nature is "red in tooth and claw." I'm excited to work on this because it'll be my first official video piece for hiroshi jaguar.

Anyone who is in the Charlotte area, this Thursday there is going to be a launch party / open mic for BOOM, feel free to come hang

Yesterday was my first day back on the music blog grind. Feel free to follow me on those adventures here and here. Lot's of great discoveries already. It's a pretty incredible time to be an artist. Conflict demands the best from us, maybe today's conflicts will inspire artists everywhere to show up with their best work. I'll elaborate on that more maybe later. Any creators who actually read this post, feel free to drop your link to your work in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment